Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Haircut





Grace got her first haircut today. She cried and cried as Holly tried to covince her to sit on the little wood plank on her chair. She never did settle down, so I went and sat in front of her as she just continued to scream. When all was said and done, she had a really cute "trim" with two adorable piggy tails! It made me think about how Devin did when he got his first haircut. He just sat quietly, yet very interested in what was going on. I don't think he was the least bit upset at any time. Strange...I thought girls like that kind of stuff and boys hate it. Anyway, here's a really cute before and after shot...(pardon the runny nose...she was hysterical!)


1 comment:

Reba said...

Love the new doo!! I'm w/ you in thinking girls love a day @ the salon (go figure).

Amy, also love this blog. Can't wait for your next entry.

Love you!!
Reba