Thursday, June 26, 2008
6 year old drama
Wow! Devin woke up this morning with a severe case of drama. Not sure if he got too much sleep last night or not enough. Everything was a battle and I was accused of "hurting" him more than once while trying to get him dressed and sunscreened up for soccer camp. There is a country song on the radio these days by Trace Adkins called "You're Gonna Miss This" that talks about how quickly time goes by and to basically just live in the moment because one day you'll turn around and your kids (and you!) are old. I get that, but I really don't think I'll miss the drama! He's such a good kid that days like these make me wonder what is going on. Guess I'll dig deeper when I pick him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment