Sunday, July 13, 2008

Surprise Visitors

Yesterday started pretty typically. We both got a run in before running some errands and starting to wear Devin out (he has SO much energy to burn!) Mike took Devin to the park to play soccer while I stayed here so Grace could nap. I then got a phone call that I was hoping to get...Ashley called and wanted to come by. I was thrilled! It had been well over a month since I've seen her. She's been to California, Mississippi (I think...on a mission trip) and Hawaii since I've seen her! AND she brought Dawn with her! I wasn't sure if Miss was going to come because she was mowing the grass when Ash called, but she did! We were all so thrilled to have company, especially Ash and Dawn! The rest of our afternoon was so much fun! I only hated that they had to leave! (We had a date night last night with some friends at 6:00.) The good news is that Ash said she'd move in with us the week Kelley and family are here! BONUS! The more the merrier and more fun!

No comments: