Grace has begun to feed herself. She has been doing this for quite some time with "finger foods" but now wants to be like the rest of us and use a fork or spoon. She started off this morning with her spoon and her oatmeal and then the McLaughlin came out in her and she began using her hands. To eat oatmeal! As long as it enters the stomach, I guess. I was thinking she was going to be a dainty girl who didn't like stuff on her hands or face. The force is strong in this one. I think she will be just like her daddy and her brother. The more food on the face and hands, the more for later!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't be prouder at this moment. A true McLaughlin eating is a sight to behold! I am glad this appears to be the dominant gene or what fun would meal time be??
Post a Comment