Thursday, August 21, 2008

Play Ball!

We had such a great time last night. Reba was selected to sing the National Anthem at the Charlotte Knights baseball game and we went down and watched her last night. I was able to record some of her rendition (had to break it into two parts so it would upload onto this blog!). She did an outstanding job! I really never knew she could belt it like she did! Great job Reba! Then we were off to the buffet. There were hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, ribs and BBQ with all of the fixins. Then, the guy came around and told us to help ourselves to the ice cream freezer (marked $2.00 each, but no additional charge for us!) Wow! Was that dangerous! It was a great time with family! Here are some pictures from last night. (Check back, I am anticipating adding more pictures when I get them!)


Reba's name in lights!




The star performance!



Grace loved the merry go round!







Take me out to the ball game....


Mmmmm...free ice cream!





Devin thought it was a wrestling match instead of a baseball game. Unfortunately, he didn't inform Uncle Moose!!!



Grace playing "how many times can I drop this spoon between the cracks of the bench" with her new favorite person, CJ.
Someone LOVED the ice machine!


No comments: