On another note, Monday was the first day of 1st Grade for Crash. He had a good day and seems to really like his teacher. I hope they will be a little more clear about some things. For instance, water bottles have always been allowed, so Devin picked out this really cool Incredible Hulk water bottle (at the tune of $15.00!) and was so excited about showing his friends. Well, it turns out that water bottles are not allowed! That would have been nice to know prior to dropping the cash for it! Petty, I know, but come on! On Wednesday the first card was pulled...not by Crash, but by his buddy...funny Bobby! Crash said Bobby rang the bell. Huh? What bell? Lots to find out about first grade. Here's a picture of Crash on his first day of school.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Check-up and First Day of School
Well, Grace went for her 15 month check-up on Tuesday. She was 22.4 pounds (45%) and 34 inches tall (grew 2" in 3 months...more than they said she'd grow in her 2nd year!). She remains off the chart for her height. She was a total drama queen during the exam. I hope she grows to love Dr. Burcal. He's really sweet and Devin just adores him.
On another note, Monday was the first day of 1st Grade for Crash. He had a good day and seems to really like his teacher. I hope they will be a little more clear about some things. For instance, water bottles have always been allowed, so Devin picked out this really cool Incredible Hulk water bottle (at the tune of $15.00!) and was so excited about showing his friends. Well, it turns out that water bottles are not allowed! That would have been nice to know prior to dropping the cash for it! Petty, I know, but come on! On Wednesday the first card was pulled...not by Crash, but by his buddy...funny Bobby! Crash said Bobby rang the bell. Huh? What bell? Lots to find out about first grade. Here's a picture of Crash on his first day of school.
On another note, Monday was the first day of 1st Grade for Crash. He had a good day and seems to really like his teacher. I hope they will be a little more clear about some things. For instance, water bottles have always been allowed, so Devin picked out this really cool Incredible Hulk water bottle (at the tune of $15.00!) and was so excited about showing his friends. Well, it turns out that water bottles are not allowed! That would have been nice to know prior to dropping the cash for it! Petty, I know, but come on! On Wednesday the first card was pulled...not by Crash, but by his buddy...funny Bobby! Crash said Bobby rang the bell. Huh? What bell? Lots to find out about first grade. Here's a picture of Crash on his first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It just can not be possible that Bobby is funnier than Devin! This is his year to be the funniest guy in class!
AND Devin is funny and obeys the rules!
YES HE DOES! I think I may need to institute the "card" system at home. It seems to scare him to behave! HAHA!
Post a Comment